1. What are the essential components for controlling Type II diabetes? 2. What are some differences between Type I diabetes and Type II diabetes?
3. Using the exchange system, if a person ate two fat exchanges with a meal, such as one-quarter of an avocado, how many calories would he or she get from the avocado?
4. How can using an exchange list help a person with diabetes maintain his or her health?
5. Using carbohydrate counting, how many grams of carbohydrates does a ham sandwich contain?
6. What is the carbohydrate counting method, and how is it used in diet control?